Become a user first and product driven software Product Manager.
Gain insights on how to get a user first and product driven mindset as a Product Manager. Upskill your knowledge and create products your users love by solving problems, fulfilling needs and get a product market fit!
This app contains:
- more than 300 minutes of content delivered as a video including more than
- 40 figures and graphs, key takeaways within each section as well as the script
- 14 dedicated exercises with more than 110 questions to strengthen your knowledge
- more than 100 external resources to dive deeper into the topics
- practical examples from, e.g., Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, Amazon, SAP, etc.
- tools and frameworks from, e.g., Stanford University, Harvard University, etc.
- free download of the successful eBook “Product Management – User centric mindset along the product lifecycle” which is the basis of this course
Information about the course and eBook:
The content is dedicated to product managers who want to build products users love. It is about a user first mindset and creating products in order to solve problems, identify needs and to simply make the life of your users easier. The most successful products and companies are addressing exactly those points. Therefore, the book focuses on the user along the whole product lifecycle and conveys how to setup and change your mindset to a user first and product driven mindset. In addition, the content is equipped with many examples, tools, methods and processes you can leverage within your daily life. Based on practical insights, you will get a full picture on the whole product lifecycle from identifying and assessing an opportunity, conducting market research, creating and designing your product, the whole management of the development process and launch of your product, data management, tasks during the go-live of your product, and, certainly, pitching your product. Furthermore, each chapter consists of exercises including the respective solutions, as well as key takeaways.
With main focus on the software industry, the book is a perfect fit for people who want to become a product manager, new to the role of a product manager, seasoned product managers who want to understand more about user focus and product driven mindset, as well as entrepreneurs. In addition, you will find some differences between a product manager in a start-up and a corporate world.
The goal is to equip you with the necessary insights and tools in order to create products your users love.